THE SPRING MEMBERSHIP
The Spring Membership is open to all Vedic and TM meditators, no matter where you took the four-day course, and becoming a member allows you to benefit fully from The Spring's amazing community and all that we have to offer.
As a Spring Member, you’ll get:
WORKSHOPS & COURSES
Free access to:
Access to members-only gatherings and social events
The offerings above are a $150+ monthly value, and that's only half of the perks! You’ll also receive:
Free yearly Private Consultation with one of The Spring's Co-Founders ($150 value)
Monthly members-only email newsletter with digestible doses of Vedic knowledge and content recommendations
10% off all the goods we sell in-studio
$100 cash back each time you refer a friend who registers for our four-day course
READY TO JOIN US?
The Spring Membership is $30 a month or $330 billed annually, which includes one month free.
Here are your options:
(includes one month free)
Our goal with The Spring Membership is to make our offerings as accessible as possible and help you grow alongside our community.
Why did you create a membership program?
Our goal is twofold. We want to:
1. Simplify, streamline, and increase your access to The Spring's offerings
2. Grow and strengthen NYC's community of Vedic meditators
Why should I become a member?
1. The Spring Membership gives you more opportunities to connect with other mediators.
2. As a member, you get free or discounted access to The Spring's offerings. If you'd like to be an active member of The Spring's community, becoming a member is the most affordable way to do so.
3. Being a member gently holds you accountable for staying engaged with The Spring, which serves your continued growth as a meditator.
4. Your membership lends essential support to The Spring and helps the studio to continue growing. Our community is what allows us to exist, and we are so grateful!
What happens after I become a member?
You'll receive a Welcome Email within 24 hours that includes a personalized discount code to use on our offerings. You'll also start receiving our members-only emails with info about upcoming member events and special content.
What changes for me if I don't become a member?
Nothing, other than missing out on some sweet members-only events and perks!
How do I cancel my membership?
Cancel your membership at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about how The Spring Membership works?
Email us at email@example.com.